Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge of the Krillitanes

3 posters

Go down

Revenge of the Krillitanes Empty Revenge of the Krillitanes

Post by Felix Lightning Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Felix Lightning pushed the double doors of his private office apart, stalking through, and glaring around with his icy, pale blue eyes with coldness clearly reflected in them. He searched out his best members that were around, opening his mouth before quickly calculating the right language. The problem with knowing a lot of languages, and human English not being one of the first, but rather High Gallifreyan. Briefly, he almost showed pain within his eyes, and then shook his head, getting rid of it. Don't start, memories, he snarled at himself mentally, before finally speaking, pointing at one member in paricular, "New job. Krillitanes, just been scanned to be around London, split up. Come with me," he said in English, just getting the words right. Why did that have to happen? Why couldn't English be his first language?

He ran a hand momentarily through his short, spiky black hair, making it flop down on his forehead, covering a small scar there, the result of a recent job involving an annoying little pest, a solo job. The dim, white lights made his pale, flawless complexion almost glow, where the skin was exposed from his black clothes. He always wore black, it was just his colour, it always went with him. Although, for once, he seemed to be wearing relatively normal attire - a long-sleeved v-neck, a black-grey denim jacket, dark grey-and-black jeans, and his normal trainers. On some, it would look unnatural, but it was his style.
Felix Lightning
Felix Lightning

Currency : 9818

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Krillitanes Empty Re: Revenge of the Krillitanes

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 am

Jack walked into the IIA building exaiming a bite on his wrist, "Damn weevils." He complained quietly and covered it over with his shirt and coat. He had just been sorting out a weevil attack on a randomer and had gotten bitten, -not for the first time- he mused and shook his head. Then he had to recon the randomer and send her to hospital saying that she was attacked by someone. He glanced around the room as he walked in, his gaze flickering over the people there then walked over to Felix. "Sorry, I had to sort something out." He murmered.

He paused for a moment thinking before speaking again, "Got anything today?" He asked, wondering if he had or not and if not then he'd go back to Torchwood. He usually did Torchwood if the IIA had nothing and the IIA if Torchwood had nothing. At times he felt like a yo-yo going back and forth between them but he couldn't exactly leave Torchwood completely.

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Currency : 9846

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 am

(Sorry, ignore the fact that it's posted on this account. I've forgotten the Felix password, and need to change it. ^^;. Working on it now- but I'm not going to bother switching accounts afterwards to swap it around)

Felix glanced towards the doors as they opened and Jack walked in, momentarily raising an eyebrow at observing him examining his wrist, but didn't question about it. At the words, he nodded, "It's fine. Nothing had happened until just a few moments again. Besides normal observation," he responded.

At the question, he nodded.
"Yes. Just in. A group of Krillitanes are scattered throughout London, in small groups of three or four. There's Approxiamtely twenty-five altogether. I'm supposing they really haven't learned not to mess with Earth yet, considering that they keep popping up every few years," he answered. Only the previous year, there had a problem with a small group, which the IIA had promptly sorted out, and a few months ago they'd had to travel to the Italian Headquarters to help them with a Krillitane problem, in which they had ended up with less than half the Italian IIA staff alive.

Last edited by The Eleventh Doctor on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the Apology)
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10028

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 am

[Ok XD]

Jack nodded, glad that he hadn't missed much when he was sorting the weevil out. "Ok, great." He answered, glancing around the room at the people again briefly before looking back at Felix. He just hoped nothing major would happen at Torchwood while he was with Felix.

He listened carefully and sighed, "I don't think they have as well..But ok. Are they just staying doing nothing at the moment?" He asked curiously, wonder if they were going to be trouble or not.

[wow lost for words XD]
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Currency : 9846

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Lightning Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:10 am

(Yep. Nearly forgot the password again. Haha. Worked out which one it is now. I have three versions for all the accounts on here ..)

"Actually, the whole world was relatively quiet of any major activity until I received the phone call .. Probably something to do with him," remarked Felix, picking up a slim laptop from the reception, jumping up onto the surface, and bringing up a few windows. He frowned slightly as his suspicions seemed accurate. "Oh, the Shadow Proclamation can do something for a change .. I'm not darting around the whole planet trying to stop it all ..

"Well, as far as I can see .. There's been a few suspicious murders in each sector the Krillitanes have been. I'm assuming they have some kind of bio-damper or some particular technology that was hiding them before, but now it's as clear as daylight is .. Summer daylight. Earth summer daylight anyway,"
he responded, glancing over at him and musing on it. He wondered whether the Krillitanes were going to be an immediate threat. Not trusting the sudden burst of activity, he supposed he was correct.
Felix Lightning
Felix Lightning

Currency : 9818

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum